BPC-157 – Europe Pharmaceutical, 5 mg
BPC-157 is a peptide chain consisting of 15 amino acids. It is considered synthetic because this particular sequence does not exist in nature. It is derived from a protective protein found in the stomach.
Researchers have conducted numerous rodent studies on BPC-157 that show it has protective effects extending beyond the stomach and intestinal tract. BPC-157 has been shown to benefit ulcers in the stomach, intestinal damage such as fistulas and inflammatory disorders, bone and joint healing and growth rates, and organ damage. It also has some influences on the brain. Researchers have observed marked protective effects when BPC-157 is administired to rats alongside a research toxin or damaging surgical procedure.
Since BPC-157 is derived from a protein in the stomach, it’s often used to help treat stomach and intestinal conditions including fistulas, ulcers, and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. BPC-157 has also been shown to help people with organ damage.
It’s also ideal for nagging injuries where the tissue needs to be rejuvenated. It appears to work by accelerating the rate of angiogenic repair. Angiogenesis is a key dynamic process for wound healing as it allows the formation of new blood vessels from old ones and is involved in the organization of a microvascular network.
Overall, BPC-157 is a great option to help alleviate joint pain, old injuries, and those looking to improve joint mobility.
If you are looking for a way to accelerate the healing process or improve athletic performance, BPC-157 offers many benefits including:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve blood pressure and NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing